The Secret Valentine Dance is OPI's newest marquee event. It is a wonderful opportunity for everyone in the LGBT community to meet, get to know each other and make friends. Maybe even a few sparks will fly! All are welcome, singles and couples, with lots of activities in store:
1. Secret Valentine Dance - Each attendee who chooses to participate will receive a number. Pairs will be drawn at random to dance one song together. The drawing will repeat after every three songs.
2. "Dinner & a Movie" Auction - All board members as well as our OPI King and Queen will be auctioned for one evening out. Minimum bid of 25 tickets. Volunteers are welcome. Details to come.
3. 50/50 Raffle - $1 per raffle ticket, $5 per 6 raffle tickets
4. Kissing Booth - 1 ticket per kiss
5. Snacks and refreshments will be available.
The entrance fee for all will be $8 per person. There will be tickets available in lieu of tender at a rate of 1 per dollar donation. All proceeds after expenses will be donated to Journey of Hope. Come on out, have fun, and dance the night away!
Want to volunteer and assist in making this event a success? Click on "Volunteers" to learn how.